GFG in the North
Volunteers at Liberty Speciality Steels plant in Stocksbridge and Rotherham support a number of local initiatives that promote STEM, including Get Up to Speed. Liberty Steel also has sites in Bolton, Brinsworth, Hartlepool, Maltby and Scunthorpe; the company has recently produced a Community Engagement booklet that you can read here. Liberty Engineering have sites in Harlepool and Manchester.
The Foundation is specifically supporting:
- Bolton Lads and Girls Club
- Thornleigh School, Bolton
- Brinsworth School, Rotherham
- Bradfield School, Stocksbridge
- Rotherham College, Rotherham
- Stocksbridge High School
- St Anne’s Primary School, Stocksbridge
- Rawmarsh St Joseph’s Primary School, Rotherham
- The University of Sheffield
- Birkdale School, Sheffield
Keep up to date
Be the first to hear about the latest developments at GFG Foundation.