We log visitor's domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer as a result of visiting a web site. This allows the site to know that you have visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences.
• to help us track usage patterns in order to improve and manage our sites
• to record preferences in order to personalise your visit
There are four types of cookies used on this website:
These are temporary cookies that only remain until your browser is closed. They are used by our web application in order to maintain the information relating to your transaction from page to page following any input, such as when a form is completed over several screens.
Web Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to help us compile anonymous statistics in order to improve and manage our sites. An example of the information collected would be the path you used to gain access to the site and your patterns of browsing when navigating the site.
Data collection and use
Access to your personal data
Disclosure and Visitor choice
You may unsubscribe or opt-out of services at any time. Where we disclose your personal data for those purposes stated, we provide you with the means to opt-out of disclosure by either indicating in a box at the point of the site where personal data is collected, by sending an email email@example.com or by sending postal mail to this address 7, Hertfort Street, London, W1J 7RH, United Kingdom.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control that complies fully with data privacy & protection legislation appropriate to the jurisdiction applicable to the site. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification & unlawful destruction or accidental loss. At present we do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
The GFG Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The GFG Foundation does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 11 and does not target its website to children under 11.
1. By using our site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the site.
2. The GFG Foundation may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the GFG Foundation. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the GFG Foundation site
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the site's content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the site's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the site's content requires the prior written permission of the GFG Foundation.
4. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the GFG Foundation's website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. This site's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the GFG Foundation, their products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will the GFG Foundation, its related and subsidiary companies be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of libertyhousegroup.com regardless of the form of action.
7. The GFG Foundation does not warrant that functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to GFG Foundation products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that the GFG Foundation intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying the GFG Foundation or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the GFG Foundation and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the GFG Foundation, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Comments, questions or suggestions
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant the GFG Foundation unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the GFG Foundation are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
In case you have questions about the above sections, do not hesitate to contact the GFG Foundation through the contact page or by using the following contact details:
7 Hertford Street
Tel: +44 ( 0 ) 203 205 8550
Fax: +44 ( 0 ) 203 205 8599